1. The Infusion mould design should be reasonable, and […]
1. The Infusion mould design should be reasonable, and the optimal structural plan should be selected as much as possible for manufacturing. Designers should fully consider the technical requirements of the mould and the feasibility and manufacturability of its structural design.
2. The design of the Infusion mould is a key link in improving the overall quality of the mould, and we need to consider all aspects of influencing factors. It mainly includes the selection of mould materials, the availability and safety of mould structure, the processing performance of mould parts and the convenience of mould maintenance.
3. Regarding the selection of plastic medicinal packaging mould materials, we must consider not only meeting the actual requirements of customers, but also material costs and other issues. In addition, we also need to choose according to factors such as the type of mould, the method of use, and the processing speed.
4. In the Infusion mould structure design stage, we should try our best to design the structure to be compact and easy to operate, while ensuring that the mould parts have sufficient rigidity and strength. If allowed by the mould structure, the corner positions of the mould parts should be designed as rounded transitions to avoid stress concentration. For cavities, concave moulds, and part of cores and punches, we can use combined or inlaid structures to eliminate stress concentration. For those slender punches or core parts, in terms of their structure, Corresponding protective measures need to be taken. If it is a cold die, it should be equipped with a device that can prevent the workpiece or waste from clogging. In addition, we also need to consider how to reduce the impact of the wear of sliding fittings and frequent impact parts on the quality of plastic pharmaceutical packaging moulds during long-term use.
The prefilled syringe is a kind of packaging container, which can be used as a container as well as a syringe, and has the characteristics of simple operation and convenient use. Generally speaking, prefilled syringes are printed using thermal transfer technology.
The thermal transfer process printing method is divided into two parts: transfer film printing and transfer processing. The transfer film printing uses halftone printing (resolution up to 300dpi), and the pattern is printed on the surface of the film in advance. The printed pattern has rich layers and bright colors. , Ever-changing, small color difference, good reproducibility, can meet the requirements of the designer, and suitable for mass production.
The transfer process transfers the exquisite patterns on the transfer film to the surface of the product through a heat transfer machine (heat and pressure). The ink layer and the surface of the product melt into one body after forming, which is vivid and beautiful, greatly improving the quality of the product. However, due to the high technical content of this process, many materials need to be imported. Medicinal prefilled syringes can be printed with different thermal transfer technologies according to requirements.